Ben Jordan is a young man from Philadelphia, just out of college, and wanting to be a paranormal investigator. Ben's first case finds him in the Florida Everglades, looking for something known as "The Skunk-Ape" which is said to be a local variation on Bigfoot. The Skunk-Ape got its name because of its horrible smell, described as a mixture of moldy cheese, rotten eggs, and dung. Several park rangers have been murdered, and so Ben is called in to investigate the possibility that the Skunk-Ape is involved. Help him survive long enough to solve his first case!
Players take control of Ben Jordan and can make him interact with his environment. For making him move, they had just to select the "walk" action and then click on where they want to see Ben. Ben can also talk, observe or pick up objects by doing the same scheme: choosing the action and then clicking on the chosen person or object. Ben can also combine objects in his inventory.
- Join Ben Jordan, a young man, in his first case as a paranormal investigator and discover the truth behind the Florida Skunk-Ape
- Old-school gameplay with the spirit of the adventure game from the nineties
- Deluxe Edition available: the game is voiced, graphics are enhanced and storyline is exetended
 Hardware Requirements
- Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP
- Pentium® 600 MHz
- 128 MB RAM
- Video Card Capable of 320x200 or 640x480 in 16-Bit Colour
- Windows® Compatible Soundcard
- Keyboard, mouse, speakers