Think this is just another dual stick arcade shooter?
In Beat Hazard, you take your collection of music and turn it into stages that reflects the music being played. A game that changes along with the music!
 Game Play
The game is simple to play, only 3 inputs (Using a 360 controller, Mouse control is also supported) are necessary to control the ship (Movement, Gun, and bomb), but don't let that fool you into thinking it's lacking immersion.
The 'levels' in this game are music tracks on your hard drive. You can either play one of the 10 tracks included with the game, or a song on your hard drive. The levels change along with the music. The more energetic and heavy the song gets, the more crazy the action becomes!
There are 4 Pickups:
- Multiplier - A pickup which allow you to increase your score faster
- Powerup - A Pickup which boosts the power of your weapon.
- Volume Up - A pickup which increases the volume of the music, which boosts your ships power and the visuals on the screen.
- Superbomb - A pickup which adds an extra superbomb for you to obliterate nearby enemies with!
- Virtually Endless selection of levels limited only by your music collection
- Ranks - As you go up in the ranks, you earn bonuses like a multiplier boost when you start
- Brilliant Visuals to stimulate your senses!
- X-box 360 Controller support - Play it the way it was made to be played (Was an X-box 360 Indie Game)
- Online leaderboards - See how you stack up against other people around the world!
- Steam Achievements - Try to get them all!
- Steam Cloud - Uploads your saves to the server so you can continue on when you login from another computer.
 Hardware Information
Taken from the Steam Page
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win 7 Processor: 2.0GHz processor Memory: 512+MB of RAM Hard Drive: 40+MB of free hard drive space Graphics: 256MB of video memory Sound: DirectX-compatible sound DirectX®: 9 or later Controller: Xbox 360 controller