Battlefield 3 User Reviews
I am not the most hardcore of Battlefield players. My first was Battlefield: Bad Company 2, which to this I have amassed around 54 hours of game time. I have also bought Battlefield 1943, which then led to the beta of Battlefield 3. I saw a friend playing it on the PS3 and immediately went to download it. Having played the beta almost every day of its existence, my hype for this game was high. I loved it.
I bought Battlefield 3 on the first day of its release and banged it out all day, for the n...
-Huge multiplayer maps
-Intense vehicular warfare
-Increased responsiveness from previous games
-Revival to the main Battlefield series is a welcome one
-All too familiar campaign storyline
-It's too easy to get 'left behind' online
-Impossibly difficult aerial vehicle controls
Battlefield 3 is the direct sequel to Battlefield 2, and is the first edition of the main series to feature on consoles, as well as the first to feature a campaign mode. With the inclusion of two 'filler' games, Bad Company and its subsequent sequel Bad Company 2, DICE have by no means run the risk of being rusty when it comes to making games, and with the two fillers each having campaign modes, they've had some practice on that front.
Firstly, the campaign. To put things straight, this game is not Call of Duty, and it plays so differently to it. But the campaign wouldn't convince you otherw...
- Can I become a premium member after entering the code ? 0
- BATTLEFIELD 3 stucking at unpacking archives in windows 8.1 0
- Tell your War Stories 177
- Battlefield 3 multiplayer gameplay lagg issue 1
- Come on and check out our BF3 videos 0
- HUGE 14FT BF3 poster printed on cloth 1
- Introduction thread! 60
- My Frag movie all welcome ;) 0
- Glitch in Operation Guillotine 6
- Battlefield 4 Trolling Noobs 0
- Battlefield 3 (+ more) Trophy Partner Wanted 0
- Battlefield 4 Strategy Guide Needed!!!! 1
- Battlefield 42013