Chess - the unrivaled champion of strategy games has been attracting players of all ages for countless centuries. Battle vs. Chess takes up the mission of adapting the time honoured classic for the 21st century, seeking to breathe new life into the boardgame without abandoning the essential concepts that have made it so timeless. The game is based on the simple yet ingenious concept of creating a fusion between professional chess software and upbeat, combat oriented game mechanics, complete with richly animated game pieces.
 Game Play
• Multiple richly crafted army sets combined with six different gameboard envi-ronments introduce an unheard of visual complexity
• Utilizing the famous Fritz11! chess software program, equipped with 10 distinct levels of difficulty, participants of all skill levels are provided with an appropri-ate degree of challenge
• The state of the art 3D graphics engine powers the breath taking visuals through the incorporation of HDR and particle effects
• Cinematic animated sequences pull players into the action of the game
• The innovative fusion of professional chess software and action oriented fighting simulations result in a strategic action experience unlike anything before
 Hardware Info
 PC Hardware Info
This game is also known as Battle vs Chess in Europe.