Batman: Dark Tomorrow employs a storyline created specifically for the game by DC Comics. Police Commissioner Gordon has gone missing, gang violence has peaked, and once again it's up to Batman to save Gotham City. There's a large assortment of familiar enemies and locales, as well as tools and weapons accessible through Batman's utility belt.
Players engage in "beat 'em up" style gameplay in this third-person action title. Players can make use of Batman's tool bet or his variety of moves while traversing the game and defeating enemies.
- Based on the Batman comic books.
- Original story written by Batman writer Scott Peterson and Kenji Terada, famous for his work on Final Fantasy I, II, and III.
- Groundbreaking, stealth game animation incorporates intellectually stimulating detective elements, including tailing enemies, leaning against walls, and peeking around corners to infiltrate villains' secret hideouts.
- Soar and dive in the new Batglider, while navigating narrow ravines in order to remain undetected.
- Soundtrack performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, under the direction of Tot Taylor.
- Unique underworld villains include Black Mask, Scarface, the Ventriloquist, Killer Croc, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, the Joker, and more!