All-Star Baseball 2002 review
Just you're average baseball game....
They had a lot of different modes to play in which is always a plus. The graphics are good and most importantly the gameplay is....descent.The bad:
Basically everything. I found this game to be very boring after I played it for a little while. It wasn't any special game and I wouldn't recommend it to any hardcore sports game fan.Summary:
Descent game. I found it to be just you're average baseball game. There was nothing special about this one. I found myself quite bored after playing it for less than an hour. The only plus to the game are the multi-player modes. They had 10 or so different modes to choose from, with all of them being pretty fun and high in replay value.
Overall Outcome: Rent It!
About the author
- allstar baseball 2003 question, how do you trade a farm player for a farm player? 1
- WORST SPORTS GAME EVER 10
- baserunning 1
- How do i steal bases ?? Please help 4
- need codes 1
- Trading Players 3
- baasy 0
- All Star 2002 0
- new season 5
- deleting created players and possible hidden players 3
- How do i play all games in season 1
- Help on playing All-Star 2002 2