Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn review
Baldur's Gate II
There is nothing that doesn't blow me away in this game. The storyline is gripping, fast-paced, and will draw you in like a tuna lure.The bad:
I honestly cannot say a single poor thing about this gameSummary:
As a lover of all games under the sun, let me put it to you this way: Baldur's Gate II will change your life.
I got it perhaps five years ago, and I am now a veritable god of BG2. I know the game better than I know myself. It never gets old, never gets boring, and never gets too easy. There is an unlimited number of mods that will keep you going back for more.
If I had the green, I would buy every copy of this game and send it to every human on earth, just to get them to realize how incredible it is. If you can tell me with a straight face this game is less than perfection, I will eat myself raw.
About the author
- BG2's best kept secrets 215
- Baldur's Gate Mod Library 7
- GameSpy Arcade 16
- can't rest or save.....HELP!! 17
- Facts about BG2 items and high level monsters (possible spoilers) 2
- I can't backstab 23
- New game, new guy, opinion 0
- Beating Firkraag 9
- BG1 NPCs for SoA & ToB Mod 23
- Tutorial making me mad! 8
- General Discussions and Introductions 68
- Cannot cast spell from range anymore 1