Bomberman 64: The Second Attack Cheats
Bomberman 64: The Second Attack cheats, Unlockables, Tips, and Codes for N64.
UnlockablesBack to top
|Unlockable||How to unlock|
|Battle Royal||Complete 3-win match in Survival|
|Key Trial||Complete 3-win match in Kings and Knights|
|Kings and Knights||Complete 3-win match in Battle Royal|
|Score Attack||Complete 3-win match in Key Trial|
TipsBack to top
The Merchant Ship Frontier salesman's appearance will permanently change after you purchase all four "cowboy parts" from the shop. To unlock the cowboy items for purchase, you must first purchase all other parts first (these also typically require unlocking). Do not purchase all the cowboy parts if you don't want the salesman's appearance to change for the duration of the game.
While holding down the Z button on the character selection screen for battle mode, press A to be able to select the CPU characters.
CheatsBack to top
Successfully complete the game to change the title screen to display one of Pommy's different levels with a blue background with clouds.
At the battle mode character selection screen, hold Z and press A to use the CPU characters.
- I seriously need help on the Amusement Planet, Epikyur. 2
- How to change Pommy to one of the Astral Knights, NO JOKE 2
- after jail 0
- any one have the game? 1
- IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!!!!!! I MAY HAVE A BRAND NEW GAME!!!!! 0
- last card on noah, and last 2nd generator to blow up 1
- Need help on getting to the secret planet Kaos. 6
- Freeze water 1
- 2nd engine room in warship noah 2
- Astral Knights and the Black Hole Bombers 1
- planet starlight - generator room help 1
- help 1