The sequel to Atlantis: The Lost Tales stars you as Seth's descendant, who must save the world from his evil twin. The adventure takes place in various countries- Ireland, China, Tibet, Shambhala, the Yucatan- and draws upon the cultural mythologies of each for its puzzles.
- Embark on a voyage across time and several continents, taking you from the Hoggar desert to the cold plains of the Palaeolithic, including the wonderful gardens of the Palaces of the Arabian Nights.
- A stunning production providing a backdrop with extremely high quality graphics.
- Chiara Mastroianni, celebrated French actress and daughter of the actors Catherine Deneuve and the late Marcello Mastroianni, provides the heroine's voice.
- Music soundtrack written and performed by British guitarist David Rhodes (best known for his studio work on Peter Gabriel's solo albums, including the hit single, Sledgehammer.
- Featuring word and voice synchronisation; making the in-game characters more authentic and true-to-life.
- The game features scenes that can be viewed in 360 degrees.
- The game includes dozens of conundrums and puzzles that increase in difficulty as the player progresses throughout the game.
- The player can progress through the game with the click of the mouse.
- The player can immerse him or herself in a completely absorbing and rewarding game.
This game is also known as Beyond Atlantis in North America.