Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland User Reviews
- Deep (and addictive) crafting system which rewards those who show true devotion towards it
- Fun characters
- Returning characters are sure to please any fan
- Neck-deep character sub-plots
- Laid back slice-of-life story helps set the stage for the characters
- New development aspect adds to the already deep game
- Battles never get old
- All party members are viable, even at end-game
- An abundance of anime-style graphical cuteness
- Multiple endings and many different ways to play = Lots of replay value!
- Great OST
- Fairly hit-or-miss localization
- Fixed time limit may add unease to the experience
- An abundance of anime-style graphical cuteness...
- Story doesn't get very epic under most ending circumstances and feels fairly slow at times
The thirteenth installment in the Atelier series and the last but not least of the Arland trilogy doesn't fail to deliver.
Atelier Meruru stars the sunny and energetic princess Merurulince Rede Arls, Meruru for short, of course. The main, overarching plot revolves around her misadventures in which she makes use of alchemy to help the kingdom of Arls reach prosperity. She is mentored by previous heroine, Totori (which is sure to please any fan of the previous two installments). Meruru meets many other recurring faces throughout the story, each with their own new stories to tell.
I would go cr...