As the skies of Metro City fill with giant mechs, Astro, a robot with human emotions, arrives in a blaze of glory to defend all that is good. Fueled by jet-powered legs, he buzzes the menacing beasts and blasts them with lethal laser fire from his fingertips. Astro will stop at nothing to protect the humans and robots of his city and as he does, he discovers he is far more powerful than he ever realized.
Invisible enemies are revealed with Astro's x-ray vision, his Arm Canon discharges explosive firepower, his hearing is unparalleled, and his strength is no less than 100,000 horsepower. With his electronic brain, he decodes robotic languages and secret codes. Help Astro uncover his full potential through 10 non-linear, interactive areas, including a volcano, outer space, underground, and the city.
- Awaken and strengthen Astro's seven super abilities throughout the game.
- Explore huge 3D worlds to uncover side quests and hidden items.
- Interact with characters from the cartoon series including Dr. O'Shay, Zoran, and more!
- Collect trading cards and open new areas to search.
- Determine the best super power to defeat Magnamite, Acheron, the Blue Knight, and Atlas.
- Get hints and daily events from city-wide newsflash updates.
 Hardware Requirements
Memory card (8MB for PS2): 356Kb minimum
Analog Control Compatible: analog sticks only
Vibration Function Compatible
This game is also known as Astro Boy: Tetsuwan Atom in Japan.