Assassin's Creed III User Reviews
Question - what is your favorite thing about the older Assassin's Creed games? If you say the assassinations, then you, my friend, will absolutely hate this game because outside of a heavily scripted sequence that'd give Valve and Infinity Ward *bleep* envy, you hardly ever assassinate people, nor is there an ounce of satisfaction from assassinating on the two or three occasions that you do get to assassinate people. If you say the story, then you'll probably dislike this game because it has garbage pacing and a main character who is so boring, Marge Simpson would look at him and go "damn, ...
Ugh Assassins Creed III is one mess of a game. This might be the biggest disappointment I’ve experienced in the video game art form since…. Nope I honestly cannot think of another game that has disappointed me to the extent that this game managed to. While the original Assassins Creed fell short of its lofty goals it was hard to deny the pure ambitiousness of the title which still has yet to be matched by most other studios. I thought Assassins Creed II signified Ubisofts mastery of the period piece but apparently I was wrong, as Assassins Creed III takes everything that its predecessor go...
- Help with aditional maps achievements 0
- Character Discussion - Haytham Kenway **SPOILERS** 38
- Assassins creed 3 pc version problem D3DCOMPILER_43.dll 11
- Assassins Creed III 1
- Team Neo Clan & Game Request Thread 178
- Loading time issues 13
- Liberation contract won't trigger? 9
- Is AC too easy? 29
- Where are the bears? 17
- Chasing Lee (Minor Spoilers) 23
- Where to get connirs animal powers in AC3 1
- Ubisoft unveils minimum system requirements for Assassin's Creed 3 49