Arthur's Knights: Tales of Chivalry User Reviews
Subject matter. Graphics are excellent. Control of character is great, once you get used to him.The bad:
Too tidious. Slow action. Needless pits to overcome.
Tireing laborious deeds to overcome. Low logical deductions.
The adventure is slowed by loborious and needless sub plots to overcome. To find the next step is not always the logical deducted one. This in itself slowes the game to a somewhat boaring pace.
However, I look foreward to the next Arthur's game.
I played most of DREAMCATCHER'S game in the past and this one would not rank with the top five.
It's a tale of King Arthur and his knights.
The game is difficult to play because we have to think seriously.
It's a tale of King Arthur and his knights. A story about past time.It's too expensive 'cause it's three CDs but the game's fun to play .
- Siege Of Avalon.... 0
- what is going on? 2
- Cannot Access Game(after talking to Folque Master) 0
- Um, is anybody here? 0
- Can't get gate key in Christian game. 1
- how to fight 1
- Help with Arthur's Knights 2 0
- where are the nuts?! 1
- is there any way to save me now? 0
- How Do I get in the gates? 0
- Arthur's Knights is Adventure, not RPG 0
- Arthur's Knights: Tales of Chivalry Review 0