The United States is stricken by a series of mysterious, brutal murders. A seemingly similar death is discovered across the ocean in Paris, France. The killer seems to have a special trademark: the body is always accompanied by a mysterious doll dressed in 17th century clothing. Young FBI agent Nicole Bonnet must undertake a journey through two continents - from France and Spain to the exotic Cuba. The investigation may lead her to surprising discoveries that date back centuries ago.
- Intriguing plot with unexpected twists.
- Highly-detailed locations created by the best of graphic designers.
- Complex, three-dimensional characters.
- An immersive dark mood created by a skilful combination of plot, graphics, music written specially for the game and realistic sound effects.
- Journey through the dark corners of New Orleans, alleys and backstreets of Paris and Marseille, the Spanish Pyrenees and hot Havana.
- Use the point & click interface to uncover the secrets behind the killings. Examine clues and link the facts to find the answers.