Command Sarge and his troops in a battle against the Tan Army. Covering 2 different terrains, you must sneak behind enemy lines, rescue POWs, secure enemy war plans, and eliminate Tan adversary. Pick up a variety of destructive weapons and drive high-powered military vehicles to complete your mission objectives. Battle the Tan Army in over 25 missions. Tons of destructive weapons including bazookas, grenades, flamethrowers, and assaultrifles. Command military tanks, jeeps, and helicopters.
Army Men II:
The 4 factions Green, Tan, Blue, and Gray are still at war. Our hero Sarge finds himself in real-world environments, battling against cockroaches and Tan troopers across dirty dishes, mugs, and even the kitchen sink. Find and lead other Green army troopers to victory. Supports up to 4 players.
Army Men III: Toys In Space:
During the battle of the front yard, Sarge meets the leader of the heroic Space Troopers, who forms an alliance with the Green Army. With a powerful new class of toys at his side, Sarge just might have a chance to rid the world of evil!
Army Men: Air Tactics:
Everyone's favorite little green men take to the sky in a battle against the evil tan army. Piloting a toy helocopter you'll face over 20 single player missions in 8 different worlds. Three different modes of play, including Deathmatch.
- Pilot 3 toy helicopters armed with pyrotechnic weaponry
- Combat terrains include backyard, playground, picnic areas, and beaches
- 16 single-player destroy, rescue, escort, and delivery missions
- Air-to-air and air-to-ground combat
- Battle armies of ants, bees, and remote-control cars
Army Men II:
- Toy warfare that features green and tan plastic soldiers
- Miniaturized battlegrounds set around household environments: kitchen, front yard, and garage
- Weapons include bazookas, mortar launchers, and flamethrowers
- Operate such vehicles as tanks and jeeps
 Hardware Requirements
CPU Type: Pentium
CPU Speed in MHz: 133MHz
Hard Drive Space: 100MB
Sound Card: DirectX 7.0
CD Drive Speed: 4X
Video Card: DirectX/SVGA
Video RAM in MB: 2MB
Software (DirectX 5.0, etc.): DirectX
Multiplayer System Requirements:
Modem Speed: 28.8Kbps
Recommended System Specs:
CPU Speed in MHz: 166MHz
Hard Drive Space: 275MB
Video RAM in MB: 4MB