On the verge of a long-awaited peace between the Green and the Tan, rogue elements of the Tan Army draw Sarge and his men out into combat. Out in the field, Sarge discovers a new and diabolical enemy-Colonel Malice-equipped with weapons that threaten the very existence of the Green Nation. With his squad destroyed, Sarge becomes a one man army out to stop Colonel Malice at all costs.
The player controls Sarge in a movie-like combat experience featuring incredible plastic destruction effects. Gameplay is similar to Sarge's Heroes with less emphasis on run and gun and strafing, and more emphasis on actual combat tactics that require the player to use cover, stealth, and specific weapons to defeat specific enemies. Sarge's War will be harder edged than previous games in the Sarge's Heroes series.
- Defeat your eternal foe the Tan Army with authentic weapons such as carbine rifle, assault rifles, shotguns, bazookas, sniper rifles, grenades, flamethrowers, time-bombs, mounted machine guns, and more.
- Grittier gameplay featuring immersive interactive environments
- Updated and streamlined targeting system will allow the player full control over his environment—and what to shoot.
- 12 levels of gameplay—play in both the real world and the world of toys.
- Improved AI. Enemies duck, cover, flank your positions, and generally try to kill you as intensely as you try to kill them.
- Multiplayer mode
- Deconstruction effects. This effect allows you to specifically target certain environments or body parts of your foe for exciting gameplay. Blast a leg off of a Tan soldier and watch as he hops around trying to kill you. Also, as toys, melting and chipping effects are central to the gameplay.
 Hardware Requirements
Windows 98, Millenium Edition, 2000 plus Service Pack 3, Windows XP plus Service Pack 1
Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon XP processor
256(+)MB of RAM
16x speed CD/DVD drive
400 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers
DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card with surround sound