Age of Wonders is a game that combines a turn based strategy with adventure and role-playing elements. The player must seek out those who have killed without mercy, taking the life of your lord.
Prepare for an adventure where you will uncover wondrous ancient artifacts, awesome magical power, and the secrets of a shattered empire. Ally with the forces of light or darkness to determine the fate of the earth in the Age of Wonders. Age of Wonders is a turn-based game combining the best elements of strategy, adventure and role-playing. It features 12 unique fantasy races, over 50 different heroes with upgradable abilities, dozens of spells and scores of locations to explore. In this game of conquest, players employ strategic and tactical skills to command troops in capturing vital locations and defeating enemies in a captivating single player campaign or compete with friends in multi-player scenarios.
- 12 playable races, each with its own characteristics, tendencies, strengths, and weaknesses
- Huge, detailed maps including subterranean areas and terrain interaction
- In-depth racial relations with city and unit morale paradigms
- City sieges that require breaching of the city's outer wall
- Loot monster lairs, castle ruins, and crypts; free prisoners from dungeons
 Hardware Requirements
P2-266 MHz or higher
4x Speed CD-ROM drive
DirectX compatible Video Card, capable of 16 bit high color display
350MB Available Hard Drive Space
TCP/IP connection for Internet play
TCP/IP or IPX for Network play
DirectX compatible Sound Car