Doubutsu no Mori (Import) review
Strange but fun game....
The graphics, gameplay, way of completing objectives, easy and fun....The bad:
I liked this game at first and played it for a good month or so before I lost interest. But, during that month, I was very involved in the game and its really cool. If you didn't play for a few days, you're townspeople would get upset at you for not visiting and go have a temper tantrum in their little houses. I found the game oddly entertaining for a while but I have since lost interest. In fact, I just pawned it and I am glad I did so. I think if you're a younger audience, you may enjoy this game a bit more than I did. Me, being a 18 year old male, I didn't find this game too interesting but hopefully you'll think different...
Overall Outcome: Rent It!
About the author
- I Need Help Catching a Stringfish 7
- Strange list of neighbors 0
- Every response you can give! 1
- Found the source code! What do you want to see? 0
- K.k. HELP 2
- Need fruit please! 1
- how do you get to the island without a gba?? 5
- Bass sizes Help 0
- How do you write a good letter 25
- Gyroid face glitch 11
- Looking for Skull? 0
- Introduction Thread Round 3 343