Fast forward 30,000 years into the future. The setting is Rubi-Ka, a tiny, desert planet on the furthest frontiers of the galaxy valued for its source of Notum, a power supply for nanotech. The conflict? Mega corp Omni-Tek and the rebel clans.
- Enjoy unparalleled character customization, including 80 character skills, hundreds of special attacks, thousands of items and a wide range of clothes, weapons and armour. *No other online game delivers more character customization and depth.
- Explore an epic and believable sci-fi universe with an involving and deep backstory.
- Experience fast-paced gameplay with more action and intensity and less camping.
- Choose your playing style and select one of 14 different professions. Soldier, special agent, pet profession, healer, technological expert, trader or adventurer... you choose.
- Go solo or join groups and guilds, AO is packed with fun content for everyone
- Instanced dungeon areas mixed with a wide range of static dungeons and quests means that there is always something to do, even for that half hour session.
- Express yourself through voice, emotes or chat in a fantastic social environment with clubs, bars, guild houses, player apartments, social clothes and much more.
- Fight thousands of exciting monsters in a fantastic player versus environment gameworld, or challenge human opponents to conquer land in large PvP areas.
- Immerse yourself in a world with a fantastic musical score and unique art direction.
- Enter AO more easily with dedicated beginner areas and live in-game assistance.
- Travel in style with futuristic flying vehicles available to all professions, and access all areas efficiently and fast.
- Superior in-game Customer Service including a greeter to help ease your first few steps on Rubi-Ka.
- Join a friendly, large and established player community.
 Hardware Requirements
Windows 98/ME/2000 SP1+2/XP
Pentium II 300
2X CD-ROM drive
DirectX 3D 8Mb video card
DirectX compatible sound device
700MB free hard drive space