Anacapri the dream is an adventure game set in the island of Capri and the upper regions of Capri called Anacapri. You play the role of Nico Fredi, an expert of the ancient civilizations.
You were invited to Anacapri to accomplish a very difficult task. The villagers are leaving the island under the threat of the malicious power of the Obsidian Disk.
"Find the Obsidian Disk before it's too late!", everyone pleads to you. But what is the Dark Obsidian Disk? Why is it so dangerous?
Quickly you will find out that what you think as reality is in fact an illusion - the truth is far beyond what you have imagined.
- An intriguing story mixing history, myths and legend of the island of Capri.
- Dozens of logical puzzles perfectly embedded in the story line.
- More than 40 characters of the present and the past to interact with.
- More than 8000 full screen pictures of the island.
- Gorgeous computer graphic animations.
- Panoramic views to be scrolled right/left and up/down.
- Original soundtrack composed by Silvio Savarese.
- A game in the game: the original Neapolitan Scopa game, featuring Artificial Intelligence technology.
- "Walking mode", where you can visit the entire game area as a tourist.
- More than 50 hours of game play.