Once upon a time, fairy tales were valuable cautionary yarns filled with dire warnings and sage advice. However, over time, the stories have become so watered down with cute woodland creatures and happy endings that they have lost their true meaning and purpose. No more! Happily Ever After ends now!
As a reward for his kindness, a young boy is given a goose made of pure gold, which causes quite a catastrophe when local townfolk try to pluck its golden feathers and find themselves stuck together in a twisted conga line. In the original tale, the boy wins the heart of the Princess, the blessing of the King, and lives happily ever after - that is, until Grimm pops his filthy head into the picture
- Twisted versions of the stories!
- Highly accessible gameplay style with each episode designed to be completed within 30 minutes!
- The first weekly game series - new episodes released weekly!
- Experience all-new slants on beloved fairy tales from the mind of American McGee!
- Distinctive art style with unique "light" and "dark" versions of every game asset!
 Hardware Requirements
CPU speed greater than or equal to 2400 MHz
Operating system greater than or equal to WinXP
OS Type equal to 32-bit
Physical memory greater than or equal to 512 MB
A video card greater than or equal to 128 MB video memory