Once upon a time, fairy tales were valuable cautionary yarns filled with dire warnings and sage advice. However, over time, the stories have become so watered down with cute woodland creatures and happy endings that they have lost their true meaning and purpose. No more! This is American McGee's Grimm, and Happily Ever After ends now!
In this episode of American McGee's Grimm, a naive young princess discovers just how messy love can get when she hooks up with an unusually charming (albeit slimy) frog. What would drive her to seek cold comfort in amphibian arms? Violent threats, or dastardly blackmail perhaps? Not quite. Grimm dives into the ooze with Frog King, keeping things greener than St. Patrick's Day parade through a field of clover!
- Twisted versions of the stories!
- Highly accessible gameplay style with each episode designed to be completed within 30 minutes!
- The first weekly game series - new episodes released weekly!
- Experience all-new slants on beloved fairy tales from the mind of American McGee!
- Distinctive art style with unique "light" and "dark" versions of every game asset!
 Hardware Requirements
CPU speed greater than or equal to 2400 MHz
Operating system greater than or equal to WinXP
OS Type equal to 32-bit
Physical memory greater than or equal to 512 MB
A video card greater than or equal to 128 MB video memory