Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare review
Resident Evil? Possibly
Graphics: The most surreal and frightening environments I have ever seen. The character models are pretty standard, though, and their mouths don't move during in game cutscenes. The camera angle is fixed, Resident Evil-style, and things are hard to distinguish against the backround, also like Resident Evil.
Sound: Creepy creepy music and random evil sounds. Very very scary and similar to Resident Evil. The voice acting isn't so spectacular, though.
Gameplay: Again very similar to Resident Evil, collect things to unlock puzzles and doors while killing horrify creatures.
Controls: Somewhat akward controls, but there aren't that many buttons. You can't walk and shoot, either.
Overall: A near exact copy of Resident Evil, but since I haven't ever played it it's still new and interessting. If you're a RE fan it'll feel just like ANOTHER Resident Evil sequel.
About the author
- CODE IN LIBRARY 3
- Alone in the Dark GAME OVER 0
- Alone in the dark:The new nightmare 0
- password 0
- The Tack 0
- help monster in the library 0
- telescope 0
- Alone 4 Cheat enable 7
- Where can I get the music??I'm just loveing it... 1
- hey i need help plz quick am stuck with carnby ALAN'S MONSTER 2
- alone in the dark-tips on 3
- Uwe Boll Must Die 8
- Alone in the Dark (Movie)2005