Game Info
LETHAL. BLOODTHIRSTY. RELENTLESS.
In partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products and developed by critically acclaimed studio Gearbox Software, Aliens: Colonial Marines will bring new levels of bone-chilling suspense and adrenaline-filled action as an authentic addition to the renowned ALIENS franchise canon. The game pits players against the universe’s ultimate alien killing machines, the Xenomorphs, with stunning visuals and adrenaline pumping action, delivering breathtakingly immersive single, cooperative and competitive multi-player modes.
Aliens: Colonial Marines begins with an ostensibly abandoned ship, the U.S.S. Sulaco, recovered in orbit around LV-426. Players lead a group of highly trained United States Colonial Marines as they board the deserted craft to uncover the fate of the crew. They will have to fight to survive unspeakable horrors and their own anxieties as they chase down the truth behind a galaxy-spanning deception that places humanity at the mercy of the most murderous and deadly species in the universe.
- Enlist in the Colonial Marine Corps. - Get tooled up with classic Colonial Marine weapons including pulse rifles, motion trackers and flamethrowers.
- The most authentic Aliens experience ever. - A true video game continuation to James Cameron’s classic ALIENS™. Enter an eerie, atmospheric world where any moment could bring your death.
- Drop-in/Drop-out co-operative gameplay. - Gearbox, the masters of co-op bring their expertise to the Aliens universe. Xenos getting too tough? Call up your buddies so they can drop in with extra firepower.
- Badass competitive multiplayer. - Play as Xenomorphs or Marines in a range of thrilling game modes. Xeno players will have to focus on agile movement and timing of quick, devastating attacks. Marines take them on with teamwork and incredible firepower.
- Loadouts and upgrades. - Create your perfect killing machine. Earn experience to get perks, new weapons and new looks for your squad.