The Syndrome strikes again! Sega's intense shooter franchise returns with an all new strain of excitement in this action-RPG take on the classic SEGA franchise. The game puts players in control of the strong and enigmatic heroine – Earth Command Trooper Aileen Harding – as she battles through a wide variety of environments including onboard infested spaceships and bizarre alien planets. Players can choose from a wide selection of character specialties and skills to hone their character, then earn new armor and weaponry as well as new skills as she hunts down the alien menace.
Alien Syndrome offers 20 different weapons, each offering different advantages and disadvantages, dependent upon how it is used and which speciality the player has chosen to adopt. Alien Syndrome on the Wii will utilise the Wii Remote's unique gyroscopic feature by enabling players a full range of motion when slashing through enemies, unloading devastation on bosses, or running and gunning through hallways. Players can also use the Wii controllers to craft new items, enhance existing items and character abilities, and to hack into computer systems.
In Alien Syndrome, players take control of the game's strong and enigmatic heroine, Earth Command Trooper Aileen Harding, and battle a variety of fearsome aliens and colossal bosses. Gamers will choose from a wide selection of character specialties and skills upgrades as they progress through an engrossing campaign and fight through infested spaceships and bizarre alien planets.
Alien Syndrome on the Wii utilizes the Wii Remote's motion-sensitive technology to allow players a precision targeting system when shooting through hordes of enemies, circle-strafing around epic boss monsters, or running and gunning through hallways packed with alien adversaries. Gamers will also be able to access new Wii-specific game modes and features which expand on the core gameplay. These include using the Wii Remote to craft new items, enhance existing items and character abilities, and hack into computer systems.
- In-depth gameplay with 15 intricate levels and multiple side quests for 15-20 hours of action-packed adventure.
- Completely customize your character to expand in-game strategy options.
- Intense and action-packed with 110 monsters, 15 sub-bosses and five main bosses to fight using 80 weapons and hundreds of armor types and bonus items.
- Rely on your loyal droid assistant to fight alongside you and exchange or improve your weapons and armor at any time.
- Venture through the expansive sci-fi world with up to four friends wirelessly.