Advance Wars returns to the Nintendo DS with Days of Ruin, a new installment in the successful strategy series. In a world where ninety percent of mankind has been wiped due to the planet being affected by natural disasters caused by a large meteor shower, a young commander named Will will take part in a military conflict in order to try to survive.
- Battle your way through a lengthy campaign through many twists and turns of a highly engrossing storyline.
- Exchange friend codes with a close circle of military geniuses, then declare war over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection on over 170 two, three, and four player maps . You can communicate with each other using full voice chat!
- Pit your skill against the world as you take on random players on over 170 maps. You can choose to fight against people of your own skill level or engage whoever dares try you!
- Use the Touch Screen to design your own maps, controlling every aspect from troop placement to terrain features. Use the stylus to paint and create your perfect map, then link to a friend via local wireless communication or Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and swap your topographical masterpieces.
This game is also known as:
- Advance Wars: Dark Conflict in Europe
- Famicom Wars DS 2 in Japan