X-Men User ReviewsMovie
Comic book adaptations are always a risky venture for major film studios. When done successfully, studios can create extremely lucrative franchises like Batman, Blade, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Superman, or Men In Black. The rights for Marvel Comics' Spider-Man were in litigation for years between studios squabbling over potential profits. However, these movies can also go horribly wrong. Does anyone want to remember The Punisher, Captain America, Howard the Duck, The Phantom, The Rocketeer or any of the other myriad of movie flops.
Jackman, Stewart, and McKellan are the ones who support...
- What Have You Seen This Month? (November '15 Edition) 
- Movies/Films Contest Begins! 
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I & II 
- Film Club Week 17 - Gangs of New York 
- Film Club - Week 17 Movie Selection 
- Wonder Woman 
- Star Wars - Episode VII: The Force Awakens 
- Cinema Lounge: Friday the 31st 
- I want to play a game 
- Best of 2015 so far! 
- Disney's Pixar animations: Toy Story 3 
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford