X-Men User ReviewsMovie
Comic book adaptations are always a risky venture for major film studios. When done successfully, studios can create extremely lucrative franchises like Batman, Blade, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Superman, or Men In Black. The rights for Marvel Comics' Spider-Man were in litigation for years between studios squabbling over potential profits. However, these movies can also go horribly wrong. Does anyone want to remember The Punisher, Captain America, Howard the Duck, The Phantom, The Rocketeer or any of the other myriad of movie flops.
Jackman, Stewart, and McKellan are the ones who support...
- What Have You Seen This Month? (September 2016 Edition) 
- Cinema Lounge 33(⅓): The Final Insult 
- Film Caption Contest - Round 3 
- VHS (V/H/S) (2012) 
- Best Horror franchise 
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 
- Film Club - Week 57: Movie Selection 
- The Shawshank Redemption VS Forest Gump 
- Jon Favreau to direct live action The Lion King 
- The Third Man (1949) 
- American Psycho (2000) 
- *batteries not included (1987)