X-Men User ReviewsMovie
Comic book adaptations are always a risky venture for major film studios. When done successfully, studios can create extremely lucrative franchises like Batman, Blade, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Superman, or Men In Black. The rights for Marvel Comics' Spider-Man were in litigation for years between studios squabbling over potential profits. However, these movies can also go horribly wrong. Does anyone want to remember The Punisher, Captain America, Howard the Duck, The Phantom, The Rocketeer or any of the other myriad of movie flops.
Jackman, Stewart, and McKellan are the ones who support...
- Best Fantasy franchise 
- Cinema Lounge 33(⅓): The Final Insult 
- Cocoon (1985) & Cocoon: The Return (1988) 
- A Good Marriage (2014) 
- After Hours (1985) 
- Film Club - Week 60 - Movie Selection 
- Open Grave (2013) 
- The Running Man (1987) 
- What Have You Seen This Month? (October 2016 Edition) 
- Which Is Your Favorite Christopher Nolan Film Of All Time? 
- The Godfather (1972) 
- Tim Miller Exits Deadpool 2