X-Men User ReviewsMovie
Comic book adaptations are always a risky venture for major film studios. When done successfully, studios can create extremely lucrative franchises like Batman, Blade, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Superman, or Men In Black. The rights for Marvel Comics' Spider-Man were in litigation for years between studios squabbling over potential profits. However, these movies can also go horribly wrong. Does anyone want to remember The Punisher, Captain America, Howard the Duck, The Phantom, The Rocketeer or any of the other myriad of movie flops.
Jackman, Stewart, and McKellan are the ones who support...
- The Shallows (2016) 
- Wonder Woman (2017) 
- Cinema Lounge: The Number 32 
- Suicide Squad 
- Transformers 5: The Last Knight (2017) 
- Film Club - Week 45: Movie Selection 
- Finding Dory (2016) 
- Movies/Films HurtNHeal - Loungin' 
- What Have You Seen This Month? (June 2016 Edition) 
- Film Club - Week 44B - Tropic Thunder 
- Film Club - Week 44: Movie Selection 
- The Neon Demon (2016)