Transformers: Dark of the Moon User ReviewsMovie
Dark of the Moon is the third instalment into the Transformers franchise. Directed by Michael Bay, the film is set in the current day and succeeds the events of the second film.
Sam Witwicky has now graduated college and is still unable to find a job. He lives in Washington D.C, with his new girlfriend; Carly Spencer (Rosie Huntington-Whitley) and 2 small Autobots. The rest of the Autobots still work with the NEST team hunting down any remaining Decepticons and helping the humans with any general suspicious incidents.
The plot is clearly divided i...
- American Graffiti (1973) 
- What Have You Seen This Month? (September 2016 Edition) 
- Best Horror franchise 
- The Flash (2018) 
- American Psycho (2000) 
- Arrival (2016) 
- The Nice Guys (2016) 
- The Shawshank Redemption VS Forest Gump 
- Passengers (2016) 
- Anaconda 1-4 
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018) 
- Film Club - Week 57: Movie Selection