Transformers: Dark of the Moon User ReviewsMovie
Dark of the Moon is the third instalment into the Transformers franchise. Directed by Michael Bay, the film is set in the current day and succeeds the events of the second film.
Sam Witwicky has now graduated college and is still unable to find a job. He lives in Washington D.C, with his new girlfriend; Carly Spencer (Rosie Huntington-Whitley) and 2 small Autobots. The rest of the Autobots still work with the NEST team hunting down any remaining Decepticons and helping the humans with any general suspicious incidents.
The plot is clearly divided i...
- Movies/Films HurtNHeal - Loungin' 
- What Have You Seen This Month? (June 2016 Edition) 
- The Shallows (2016) 
- Film Club - Week 44B - Tropic Thunder 
- Cinema Lounge: The Number 32 
- Film Club - Week 44: Movie Selection 
- The Neon Demon (2016) 
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (2016) 
- Suicide Squad 
- The Wailing (2016) 
- Finding Dory 
- Film Club - Week 44A - Trainspotting