Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland User ReviewsMovie
I had a hard time getting my friends to go and see this movie with me, describing it as “childish” and “beneath them”. My reply was that they simply didn’t understand the brilliance that lies within Alice and Wonderland. The surrealism, the absurdity, the meaning behind things with no meaning. It’s interesting in its own way, and I was hoping to see this movie do it some modern justice, ignoring the fact I was surrounded by children around the age of eight with their parents.
Hopefully, everyone is familiar with the original tale of Alice in Wonderland. She goes there...
- Gone with the Wind (1939) 
- The Majestic (2001) 
- Film Club - Week 57: Movie Selection 
- Pan's Labyrinth (2006) 
- The Cable Guy (1996) 
- Cinema Lounge 33(⅓): The Final Insult 
- What Have You Seen This Month? (September 2016 Edition) 
- Film Caption Contest - Round 3 
- VHS (V/H/S) (2012) 
- Best Horror franchise 
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) 
- The Shawshank Redemption VS Forest Gump