Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland User ReviewsMovie
I had a hard time getting my friends to go and see this movie with me, describing it as “childish” and “beneath them”. My reply was that they simply didn’t understand the brilliance that lies within Alice and Wonderland. The surrealism, the absurdity, the meaning behind things with no meaning. It’s interesting in its own way, and I was hoping to see this movie do it some modern justice, ignoring the fact I was surrounded by children around the age of eight with their parents.
Hopefully, everyone is familiar with the original tale of Alice in Wonderland. She goes there...
- Film Club - Week 60 - Movie Selection 
- Cinema Lounge 33(⅓): The Final Insult 
- Best Fantasy franchise 
- Which Is Your Favorite Christopher Nolan Film Of All Time? 
- The Running Man (1987) 
- The Godfather (1972) 
- What Have You Seen This Month? (October 2016 Edition) 
- Tim Miller Exits Deadpool 2 
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) 
- Boo! A Madea Halloween (2016) 
- "Han Solo" standalone film casting young Lando Calrissian 
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008)