Thirteen Ghosts review
Where is the originality?
-At least the ghosts look real
-Nice house concept
-Way too many overused ideas
-Tony Shaloub is stupid in every way
What stuck out in this movie the most is the actual ghosts. They all look real and creepy, and how different they are from each other. Other than that, the actors weren't very convincing, and the whole story left me going "WTF?". It had perfect sense, but I just thought that if the uncle really wanted to see the "future", why the hell did he bring his nephew to his house and have him screw everything up? Why did he pretend that he was dead?
The death scenes were all pretty nice, even though only a few people actually died. The glass door that chopped the attourney in half was hilarious, and the scene when the Juggernaut tore a person in half was nice...
- Disney/Pixar's The Good Dinosaur (2014) 
- Film Club - Week 26 Movie Selection 
- Batman vs. Superman : Dawn of Justice (2016) 
- What Have You Seen This Month? (February '16 Edition) 
- He-Man 
- Cinema Lounge: Friday the 31st 
- How Much for Popcorn and a Soda 
- The Fast and the Furious 9 and 10 Release Dates Confirmed 
- 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea (TBA) 
- Joy 
- Conan the Conqueror 
- Scenes you like in terrible movies and scenes you hate in good movies