The Hunger Games User ReviewsMovie
-The camera techniques.
-Tells the story.
-Fairly character development
-A few plot holes.
-Some things in the book weren't included in the movie.
-Feels a little rushed at the beginning.
The Hunger Games, it originally started off from a novel written by Suzanne Collins. It got so popular that it got 'Best Books of the Year' award in 2008. It was the start of a trilogy, with the other two books Catching Fire and Mockingjay.
This film adaption has the changed the story in plenty of good ways and bad ways.
First, the plot. The story is about sixteen year-old Katniss Everdeen, and it starts with the morning of the reapings, an event that happens every year to choose the tributes of the Hunger Games. Katniss has a younger sister called Primrose (Prim for short) whom she loves wit...
- The Cyclone Cluster*bleep* Known As Wizard World 
- Film Caption Contest - Round 12 
- Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971) 
- What Have You Seen this Month? (December 2016 Edition) 
- Film Club - Week 65 - Movie Selection 
- The Seventh Seal (1957) 
- The Art of Cinema 
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) 
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) 
- Logan (Wolverine 3) (2017) 
- Charlotte's Web (1973) 
- Alien: Covenant (2017)