Set in present day, the story follows the adventures of "good old boy" cousins, Bo (Seann William Scott) and Luke (Johnny Knoxville) Duke, who with the help of their eye-catching cousin Daisy (Jessica Simpson) and moonshine running Uncle Jesse (Willie Nelson), try and save the family farm from being destroyed by Hazzard County's corrupt commissioner Boss Hogg (Burt Reynolds). Their efforts constantly find the "Duke Boys" eluding authorities in "The General Lee," their famed 1969 orange Dodge Charger that keeps them one step ahead of the dimwitted antics of the small southern town's Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane (M.C. Gainey).
- Available Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
- Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Contains footage never shown in theaters
- Two sets of additional scenes: unrated and "PG-13"
- Featurettes include: Daisy Dukes: The Short Short Shorts (Learn how they made the shorts so short and how to make your own); The General Lee Lives (A close look at the beloved car); How to Launch a Muscle Car 175 feet in 4 Seconds (How they pulled off such a large scale car jumping stunt)
- Two gag reels: unrated and "PG-13"
- Jessica Simpson's "These Boots are Made for Walking" music video
- The Hazards of Dukes: Behind-the-scenes look