After a near-fatal car wreck, Johnny Smith (Anthony Michael Hall, in a role played by Christopher Walken in David Cronenberg's 1983 adaptation) is left in a coma for six years. When he awakens, he discovers that he has developed amazing psychic powers, allowing him to see into the life of anyone he happens to touch. Stephen King's thrilling novel comes to life once again in this series created for television. This collection includes the entirety of the fifth season with guest appearances from David Ogden Stiers, Martin Donovan, and Sean Patrick Flanery.
- "The Other side of the Camera" explores the directorial debut of series stars Chris Bruno (Sheriff Walt Bannerman) and John L. Adams (Bruce Lewis) and how they made the challenging and exciting move to the director's chair for Season Five.
- "A Day With JLA" is a guided tour of a typical day on set with series star John L. Adams (Bruce Lewis).
- "Articles of Faith" Commentary with Actor/Producer Anthony Michael Hall, DVD Producer Robert Chynoweth, Writer/Supervising Producer Michael Taylor
- "Revelations" Commentary with Actor/Director John L. Adams, Writer James Morris, Writer Shintaro Shimosawa
- "Independence Day" Commentary with Director Chris Bruno, Actor Dylan Bruno and Executive Producer Shawn Piller
- "The Hunting Party" Commentary with Executive Producer Tommy Thompson, Executive Producer Lloyd Segan and Writer Adam Targum