Steel Angel Kurumi: Complete Collection User ReviewsMovie
After seeing similar titles like this (most notably the "Saber Marionette" ranchise), I decided to check out this series after reading the manga version. It's safe to say there's a lot to like about this series.<br>The plot revolves mainly around Nakahito, a young boy living in early-1900s Japan. One day while fooling around with friends, he becomes separated and winds up in a laboratory, where he stumbles across what he thinks is a doll, not knowing it's Kurumi, a Steel Angel originally designed to protect the land against evil. After an earthquake above causes Nakahito to find himself in ...
- What Have You Seen This Month? (September 2016 Edition) 
- Diamonds Are Forever (1971) 
- Which Is Your Favorite Christopher Nolan Film Of All Time? 
- Film Club - Week 57: Movie Selection 
- Cinema Lounge 33(⅓): The Final Insult 
- Beauty and the Beast (2017) 
- What Have You Seen This Month? (October 2016 Edition) 
- Paterson (2016) 
- Portal movie actually happening? - Gaming Lounge 
- John Malkovich reenacts David Lynch characters 
- Film Caption Contest - Round 3 
- Deathstroke might be in Justice League after all...