Spider-Man User ReviewsMovie
Spider-Man get's a girlfriend
The movie has a decent length time
The main villain in this movie (Green Goblin) is Spider-Man's own dad! (I think)Summary:
To be honest I don't watch too many movies but this is one movie I actually liked. The movie starts out where Peter Parker is bitten by some kind of spider then later on he turns into Spider-Man. I am glad they made a sequal to this movie. I can't wait until Spider-Man 3 is out. I heard they are making one. Also I was kind of surprised that Green Goblin was his own dad.
If you claim to be a Spider-Man fan then you might like this movie. Remember you have option to rent it first to see if you like it or not. But most people like this movie.
I rate this movie a 4.2/5.
This movie marks the idea that Marvel can mine its large library of characters into virtually assured movie franchises. After failed adaptations, Marvel rebounded with Blade, X-Men, The Hulk, Ghost Rider, and, hopefully, a better Punisher. Stan Lee and Steve Ditko created the Spider-Man character way back in 1962, and it has made appearances on the big and small screen in various incarnations over the years. Spider-Man was such a popular figure because he was one of the first 'ordinary' heroes. Unlike larger-than-life characters like Superman or Batman, Spider-Man was Peter Parker, high sch...
- Foreign Language Films 
- Deadpool 
- Jungle Book (Jon Favreau) 
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) 
- 10 Cloverfield Lane 
- Jason Bourne (Bourne Series #5) (2016) 
- Film Club Week 26 pt 1 - Man of Steel (fail!) /pt 2 - Before the Devil Knows You're Dead 
- Batman vs. Superman : Dawn of Justice (2016) 
- Captain America: Civil War 
- What Have You Seen This Month? (February '16 Edition) 
- Cinema Lounge: Friday the 31st 
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (2016)