StoryThis is the sequel to the 1994 hit, "The Mask". An aspiring cartoonist, Tim Avery, has found out that he has been raising an infant son who has special abilities. What's bad is that his son has the power to control the Mask of Loki, a mythological object that transforms its user into a different shape. Although the 'really' bad news is that Loki wants his mask back, so both he and Tim will have to face the impossible to get it back.
- Deleted Scenes
- Storyboard and Art Galleries
- Commentary with Jamie Kennedy, Director Larry Guterman and Writer Lance Khazei
- "Chow Bella - Hollywood's Pampered Pooches"
- "Creating Son Of The Mask: Digital Diapers and Dog Bytes"
- "Paw Prints and Baby Steps: On the Set of Son Of The Mask"
|Jamie Kennedy||Tim Avery|
|Traylor Howard||Tonya Avery|
|Steven Wright||Daniel Moss|
|Ben Stein||Dr. Neuman|
Plankton1652 and 4 others own Son of the Mask
Ketanx_the_Potato and 5 others watched Son of the Mask
- Genre: Comedy Movies
- Theme(s): Satire/Parody/Comedy
- Director: Lawrence Guterman
- Producer: New Line Cinema
- Length: 94 Minutes
- Aspect ratio: 1.85
Theatrical Release North America Feb 18, 2005 Europe Mar 16, 2005 Australia Mar 24, 2005
Ratings North America PG-13 Europe PG Japan PG-12 Australia PG
DVD Release Europe Jun 6, 2005