Shutter User ReviewsMovie
I’ll admit that, having seen the recent remakes of The Eye and One Missed Call, I didn’t exactly have high hopes for Shutter. Based on the 2004 Thai film of the same name, Shutter contains many predictable South-East Asian horror elements - I would describe it as ‘j-horror’, if that term were not geographically inaccurate.
Directed by Masayuki Ochiai (Kansen, Saimin), and scripted by relative newcomer, Luke Dawson (whose only past credit is 2003’s New York Stories), Shutter explores the idea of horror in photography. There were rumours that the film was related to the Project Zero (Fatal F...
- Captain America: Civil War 
- Keanu (2016) 
- What Have You Seen This Month? (April 2016 Edition) 
- Cinema Lounge: Friday the 31st 
- The Flash director Seth Grahame-Smith leaves the project 
- Alicia Vikander cast as Lara Croft 
- Saban's Power Rangers 
- Hasbro Cinematic Universe 
- Me And Earl And The Dying Girl (2015) 
- Film Club - Week 37 Movie Selection 
- Neo Film Reviews 
- Ant-Man