Shutter User ReviewsMovie
I’ll admit that, having seen the recent remakes of The Eye and One Missed Call, I didn’t exactly have high hopes for Shutter. Based on the 2004 Thai film of the same name, Shutter contains many predictable South-East Asian horror elements - I would describe it as ‘j-horror’, if that term were not geographically inaccurate.
Directed by Masayuki Ochiai (Kansen, Saimin), and scripted by relative newcomer, Luke Dawson (whose only past credit is 2003’s New York Stories), Shutter explores the idea of horror in photography. There were rumours that the film was related to the Project Zero (Fatal F...
- Movies/Films HurtNHeal - Loungin' 
- What Have You Seen This Month? (May 2016 Edition) 
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) 
- Iron Man 3 
- DVDs or Bluray? - Loungin' 
- You're Next (2013, Wingard) 
- Captain America: Civil War 
- Good horrors? 
- 10 Cloverfield Lane (2016) 
- The Purge: Election Year (2016) 
- Halloween (New Film) 
- Saban's Power Rangers