Shutter User ReviewsMovie
I’ll admit that, having seen the recent remakes of The Eye and One Missed Call, I didn’t exactly have high hopes for Shutter. Based on the 2004 Thai film of the same name, Shutter contains many predictable South-East Asian horror elements - I would describe it as ‘j-horror’, if that term were not geographically inaccurate.
Directed by Masayuki Ochiai (Kansen, Saimin), and scripted by relative newcomer, Luke Dawson (whose only past credit is 2003’s New York Stories), Shutter explores the idea of horror in photography. There were rumours that the film was related to the Project Zero (Fatal F...
- Tim Miller Exits Deadpool 2 
- What Have You Seen This Month? (October 2016 Edition) 
- Film Club - Week 60 - Movie Selection 
- The Running Man (1987) 
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982) 
- Boo! A Madea Halloween (2016) 
- "Han Solo" standalone film casting young Lando Calrissian 
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008) 
- Film Club - Week 59 - Movie Selection (Re-do) 
- Julieta (2016) 
- Stephen King's The Mangler (1995) 
- Which Is Your Favorite Christopher Nolan Film Of All Time?