Rocky IV User ReviewsMovie
Storyline, acting, the fights scenesSummary:
Rocky IV is all about revenge, I think. During Rocky III Apollo Creed and Rocky become best friends, Apollo trained up Rocky to come back and regain his title by beating James 'Clubber' Lang. At the start of Rocky IV, an amateur boxer from Russia named Ivan Drago wants to start fighting professionally. Unsurprisingly he wants to prove himself by fighting Rocky Balboa. Before he gets the chance to do that, Apollo Creed wants to come out of retirement at the age of 39, to fight him.
The fight is arranged and billed as an exhibition. Drago absolutely mauls Apollo, and he dies from his injuries...
- Best Horror franchise 
- Film Club - Week 57: Movie Selection 
- Passengers (2016) 
- The Virgin Suicides (1999) 
- The Shawshank Redemption VS Forest Gump 
- Film Club - Week 56 - To Catch A Thief 
- To Catch A Thief (1955) 
- What Have You Seen This Month? (September 2016 Edition) 
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) 
- Anthropoid (2016) 
- Film Club - Week 56: Movie Selection 
- Masterminds (2016)