Resident Evil: Apocalypse User ReviewsMovie
Ah, the inevitable sequel to the movie Resident Evil. I knew from the moment that Alice cocked her shotgun, that there would be a sequel, but I didn't think much about it, and apparently, neither did anyone else. I saw this movie last year, but its still fresh in my mind. Not exactly because it was so good, but because it is the only movie of its kind. Jovovich is back as Alice, and that is the extent to the original cast still intact, unless you count the footage of Matt from the first movie. The story flows smoothly by starting off before the end of the first movie, but from a different p...
-Mike Epps as the comic relief.
-Some great action sequences.
-Sienna Guillory as Jill Valentine.
-And The Nemesis.
-A lousy ending.Summary:
After Alice wakes up in a hospital. She discovers that the plague has wiped out Raccoon City. She teams up with Jill Valentine, Carlos Olivera, and L.J. to stop Umbrella's latest project, The Nemesis, and to escape from the zombie infested city.
- Resident evil 3 
- Making video games into movies, is it really worth it? 
- Resident Evil Apocalypse (who is your favorite charictar) 
- Song at the end of Resident Evil Exticntion 
- Resident Evil Apocolypse Disappointments 
- is this movie betta than the first one?????? 
- Nemesis? Total Ripoff! 
- final credits song 
- This Movie...... 
- Game Adaptations 
- wich story is better? 
- Credit-Music 
- Resident Evil 4
- Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2
- Resident Evil: Outbreak
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X