A comedy/drama centering on PJ Franklin, a twenty-something female sports writer for the Chicago Sun-Times, whose 'family' consists of a bunch of lovable guys who share all her favorite pastimes: sports, poker and beer. But finding a boyfriend and making a future for herself can be tricky for a girl with so many men in her life! Starring hot new talent Jordana Spiro (Must Love Dogs).
- Life in the Press Box - Behind the scenes
- PJ's Rules for Sports and Dating
- No Crying in Baseball - Outtakes and Bloopers
- Favorites in Sports - Montage of Sports from the Show
- Sports Quiz with Cast and Crew
- Riding the Pine: Deleted Scenes
- Bonus Minisodes: Diff'rent Strokes "Mr. T and Mr. T" and Silver Spoons "Me and Mr. T"