StoryKim Possible is a girl who can do anything: stop an avalanche or an evil supervillian. She goes to high school with her friend and sidekick Ron Stoppable (and his pet mole rat Rufus) by day; by night she tackles the baddies that threaten the world. She's helped by a genius computer nerd Wade, and a network of grateful people that she's helped in the past, who give her free rides all around the planet to where she's needed.
- Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Three episodes: Attack of the Killer BeBes, Downhill, Partners
- Kim's Most Wanted Wacko Bad Guys game
- Christy Carlson Romano music video: "Say the Word"
- "Crush": the first episode
- Genre: Animated Movies
- Director: Chris Bailey
- Producer: Buena Vista
- Length: 70 Minu
- Aspect ratio: 1:66:1
Ratings North America G
DVD Release North America Sep 2, 2003
- Disney's Kim Possible 2: Drakken's Demise (2004)
- Disney's Kim Possible 3: Team Possible (2005)
- Disney's Kim Possible: Revenge of Monkey Fist (2002)