In the underbelly of lower Manhattan, Frannie Avery (Meg Ryan), a reserved English professor, becomes obsessed after seeing more than she should of an impassioned couple. After the young woman turns up dead, Frannie is questioned by a homicide detective (Mark Ruffalo) who draws her into a liberating but disturbing erotic encounter. As the body count rises, familiar suspects begin to emerge. "Meg Ryan is dynamite in the most explosive performance of her career, " (David Moss, FOX TV).
- Director and Producer's Commentary
- Slang Dictionary Featurette
- "Making of" Featurette
- Theatrical Trailers
- Video: Widescreen 1.85:1 Color (Anamorphic)
- Audio: ENGLISH: Dolby Digital 5.1 [CC]; FRENCH: Dolby Digital 5.1
- Subtitles: English, French