A surprise hit when it first aired in 1996, EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND has found its legs as one of television's most enduring and entertaining sitcoms. Comedian Ray Romano developed the series around his successful standup routines where he lampooned the married life of the everyman. The comedian stars as an altered version of himself, Ray Barone, a Long Island sportswriter who has the wife of his dreams, Debra (Patricia Heaton). Unfortunately, their life of bliss is constantly being interrupted by Ray's bickering parents, Frank (Peter Boyle) and Marie (Doris Roberts), as well as his dopey brother Robert (Brad Garrett), who all live close by. This release includes every episode from the series' second season, which explores issues of family dynamics with a constant injection of hilarity.
- Available subtitles: English, Spanish, French
- Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)
- Commentary by Ray Romano and Series Creator Phil Rosenthal on two episodes
- 25 episodes from the 1997-98 season
- Bloopers and deleted scenes from the series
- Number of discs: 5