Blue Chips review
Not just Shaq's first film
Although that's probably the best argument for seeing this film, it's not all about Shaquille O'Neal here. It also offers an alternative look at the almost underground world of college recruiting & coaching. While the story is fairly well told and features a number of cameos by NCAA & NBA personalities, it seems to move too forward too fast. Plus the dialogue isn't the most well written-after a while you'll wonder how many more times the lead character wil shout "Goddammit!" before the film's over. Shaq does play his role as a basketball player very well, however, as do other notable stars in the film. That's probably the best reason to see this otherwise average film, although it has it's good moments too.
- Captain America: Civil War 
- What Have You Seen This Month? (November '15 Edition) 
- Disney's Pixar animations: Toy Story 3 
- Movies/Films Contest Begins! 
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I & II 
- Film Club Week 17 - Gangs of New York 
- Film Club - Week 17 Movie Selection 
- Wonder Woman 
- Star Wars - Episode VII: The Force Awakens 
- Cinema Lounge: Friday the 31st 
- I want to play a game 
- Best of 2015 so far!