Blue Chips review
Not just Shaq's first film
Although that's probably the best argument for seeing this film, it's not all about Shaquille O'Neal here. It also offers an alternative look at the almost underground world of college recruiting & coaching. While the story is fairly well told and features a number of cameos by NCAA & NBA personalities, it seems to move too forward too fast. Plus the dialogue isn't the most well written-after a while you'll wonder how many more times the lead character wil shout "Goddammit!" before the film's over. Shaq does play his role as a basketball player very well, however, as do other notable stars in the film. That's probably the best reason to see this otherwise average film, although it has it's good moments too.
- The Asylum 
- Cinema Lounge 33(⅓): The Final Insult 
- What Have You Seen This Month? (August 2016 Edition) 
- Deathstroke confirmed in the DC Cinematic Universe... 
- Film Club - Week 54: Movie Selection 
- La Cabina (1972) (short) 
- Gene Wilder dead at 83 
- Blair Witch (2016) 
- Batman Begins (2005) 
- Thor: Ragnarök (2017) 
- The Silence of the Lambs (1991) 
- Did Ben Affleck just semi-confirm that he's already working on Batman?