Zalman VF700-AlCu User ReviewsPC
Not as loud as a stock VGA cooler
Cools better than a stock VGA cooler
Relatively easy to install
Didn't quite fit over my entire video card (Albatron 6600GT)
I don't have any way to control its speed
For a while I was using a video card that didn't have a fan on it (a Radeon 9600 that only used a heatsink). When I finally decided to upgrade my video card I was unpleasantly surprised with the high pitch loud sound the stock cooler made. I decided to get a new cooler and after some research I went with the Zalman VF700 AlCu. My main concern was weight and sound.
This was the first time I changed the cooler on a VGA card so I didn't know exactly how difficult it would be. Thankfully it was pretty simple to get the stock cooler off. Now I made the mistake of not consulting the website t...
- Overclocking the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition 
- power surge and pc? 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition Review 
- EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW 
- Neoseekers review of the SI P35 PLatinum motherbaord. 
- NVIDIA announces special live stream tomorrow evening on Twitch, GTX 1080 likely to be shown 
- AMD FX 8350 Black Edition CPU and Wraith Cooler Review 
- old gpu drivers? 
- pc and power cord? 
- HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset Review 
- AMD A10-7890K APU Review 
- genuine os question?