About this Product
High capacity in small size
- High environment resistance
- Hot-Plug/OS-Aware Hot Removal
- ClickConnect (a latch solution for internal cabled system
- Deterministic Zeroing TRIM supported
- NCQ (Native Command Queuing) function supported
- WWN (World Wide Name) supported
- Strong & highly-efficient ECC named QSBCTM *2
- Low power consumption by Serial ATA DIPM (Device Initiated
- Read only mode supported for emergency.
and do not indicate drive’s physical size. The 2.5-inch case has the same form factor as 2.5-inch HDD.
*2) QSBCTM is a trademark of TOSHIBA.
|HardOCP||---||Jul 03 '13|
|techPowerUp!||9.4/10||Jun 17 '13|
|X-bit labs||---||Sep 16 '13|
|Submit a review link|
HardOCP on Jul 05 '13
"The Toshiba THNSNH gives us a peek into the world of OEM SSDs. OEM SSDs tend to focus on power consumption and reliability above all else, so we came away pleasantly surprised with the great..."Read full review
techPowerUp! on Jun 17 '13
"In terms of pricing, Toshiba is asking $260, which is certainly not cheap, but SSD prices are rising as of late. The SSD also offers quite good price / performance when looking at high-end drives..."Read full review
X-bit labs on Sep 16 '13
"Toshiba’s THNSNH we have tested today is a most extraordinary product. Its controller is directly related to Marvell's and it employs high-quality 19nm Toshiba flash memory with Toggle Mode 2.0..."Read full review