About this Product
- Designed from the ground-up, it supports every ATX power supply available today up to ATX12V v2.3.
- Oversized LCD panel that accurately shows the value of each specific power rails (within one-tenth of a volt).
- Accurate voltage indicating for +12V/+5V/+3.3V/5VSB/-12V.
- Built-in output connectors diagnostic system, low-voltage, high-voltage, no voltage, PG alarm systems.
- Easily troubleshoots system failure due to unstable power supply.
- Built-in alarm system to identify user when the power supply demonstrates abnormal characteristic.
Type 24pin, PCI-E, CPU, Molex, SATA
Dimension of main body（H x W x D） 130mm x 75mm x 24.7mm
Thermaltake Dr. Power II Reviews Rating: 90 out of 100 based on 1 rating.
|eTeknix.com||---||May 25 '12|
|Hardware Asylum||---||Dec 06 '11|
|Overclockers Club||---||Nov 09 '11|
|PC Perspective||---||Aug 10 '12|
|Test Freaks||---||Dec 06 '11|
|ThinkComputers||9/10||Jan 02 '12|
|TweakNews.net||---||Jan 31 '12|
|Neoseeker||---||Nov 16 '11|
|Submit a review link|