About this Product
- Designed from the ground-up, it supports every ATX power supply available today up to ATX12V v2.3.
- Oversized LCD panel that accurately shows the value of each specific power rails (within one-tenth of a volt).
- Accurate voltage indicating for +12V/+5V/+3.3V/5VSB/-12V.
- Built-in output connectors diagnostic system, low-voltage, high-voltage, no voltage, PG alarm systems.
- Easily troubleshoots system failure due to unstable power supply.
- Built-in alarm system to identify user when the power supply demonstrates abnormal characteristic.
Type 24pin, PCI-E, CPU, Molex, SATA
Dimension of main body（H x W x D） 130mm x 75mm x 24.7mm
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|eTeknix.com||---||May 25 '12|
|Ninjalane||---||Dec 06 '11|
|Overclockers Club||---||Nov 09 '11|
|PC Perspective||---||Aug 10 '12|
|Test Freaks||---||Dec 06 '11|
|ThinkComputers||9/10||Jan 02 '12|
|TweakNews.net||---||Jan 31 '12|
|Neoseeker||---||Nov 16 '11|
|Submit a review link|
"Dr Power II is an invaluable tool to have when you are trying to fault-find your PC, even if you buy it and it lays in your drawer for two years and you only end up using it once, it is still worth..."Read full review
"The Dr. Power II gives users the ability to test their PC power supplies for a low price."Read full review
"There are all kinds of power supply failures and while most end with the PSU destroyed thru a mix of sparks and smoke the others can be a little more difficult to detect. Using a device like the..."Read full review
Overclockers Club on
"In conclusion, the Dr. Power II is a quick way to test for trouble-shooting a problematic build. Although it won’t tell you what the problem is if your PSU is working, it can at least eliminate one..."Read full review
PC Perspective on
"Thermaltake's new Dr. Power II Universal ATX Power Supply Tester is a great little tool that is quick and easy to use to check if a PC power supply is operating normally and delivering all the..."Read full review