Thermaltake A1357 Smart Case Fan 2 review
An Excellent Case Fan
Excellent at cooling!The bad:
This is an excellent case fan. The only reason why I gave it a 4.8 instead of a 5.0 is because it is a loud fan. Currently I have two of these fans in the front of my case sucking air. In the back of my case I have two Antecs that came with my PlusView 1000AMG case. This is a great fan if you want to cool your system. Installation is incredibly easy. If you are building a new system or if you just want to make your current system cooler, get this fan for a Case Fan. It is a great fan. My CPU and Case are both running very cool.
- HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset Review 
- AMD A10-7890K APU Review 
- power surge and pc? 
- genuine os question? 
- gpu old/bad drivers? 
- Riotoro CR1280 Prism Full Tower Case Review 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review 
- IOGEAR Kaliber Mechlite Mechanical Keyboard Review 
- is it safe to cut wires off my decapitated laptop? 
- Corsair MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Mouse Mat Review 
- New laptop (HELP) 
- Gaming Computer Help!!!!