Thermaltake A1357 Smart Case Fan 2 User ReviewsPC
Excellent at cooling!The bad:
This is an excellent case fan. The only reason why I gave it a 4.8 instead of a 5.0 is because it is a loud fan. Currently I have two of these fans in the front of my case sucking air. In the back of my case I have two Antecs that came with my PlusView 1000AMG case. This is a great fan if you want to cool your system. Installation is incredibly easy. If you are building a new system or if you just want to make your current system cooler, get this fan for a Case Fan. It is a great fan. My CPU and Case are both running very cool.
- EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW 
- Neoseekers review of the SI P35 PLatinum motherbaord. 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition Review 
- NVIDIA announces special live stream tomorrow evening on Twitch, GTX 1080 likely to be shown 
- AMD FX 8350 Black Edition CPU and Wraith Cooler Review 
- old gpu drivers? 
- pc and power cord? 
- HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset Review 
- AMD A10-7890K APU Review 
- power surge and pc? 
- genuine os question? 
- gpu old/bad drivers?