Samsung SyncMaster 213T User ReviewsPC
Amazing size gives you HUGE screen realestateThe bad:
I've used this now for 7 months and found it to be an IMMENSE help for anything. When surfing you can open up a lot more apps and see what you are doing - I can open up a browser and still have enough room to load up WinAMP, an IM program, and have a decent task bar.
The screen rotates so you can use it either in portrait or landscape mode - reading sites in portrait mode is way cool.
A definite must buy if you can swallow the price you have to pay.
This monitor is the finest thing I've ever had the pleasure to useThe bad:
Absolutely none - I looked real hard and couldn't find anything that I could criticizeSummary:
I'm using this monitor (digitally, of course) with an ATI All-In-Wonder 9800 card and it is just about as good as it gets. I previously owned a Samsung 191T and I thought it was impressive ( I sold it to my friend for $500 and he's damn glad to have it). But at 1600 x 1200 resolution, with 32M colors, this baby in fabulous. Buy one of these and you won't be sorry. TheBeagle
- Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX Case Review 
- R9 295x2 in mini itx build? 
- ps3 games on a crt tv 
- The AMD Radeon R9 380X unleashes the full power of the Tonga processor 
- XFX R9 380X DD Review 
- Pascal will ship with 16GB of Memory (& other details) 
- Looking for an Australian site to buy pc parts 
- ECS LIVA X2 Mini PC Review 
- Anyone know anything about thermal paste? 
- AZZA Nova 8000 Full Tower Case Review 
- Introducing Radeon Software Crimson Edition, AMD's new graphics card suite 
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Case Review