Samsung SyncMaster 213T User ReviewsPC
Amazing size gives you HUGE screen realestateThe bad:
I've used this now for 7 months and found it to be an IMMENSE help for anything. When surfing you can open up a lot more apps and see what you are doing - I can open up a browser and still have enough room to load up WinAMP, an IM program, and have a decent task bar.
The screen rotates so you can use it either in portrait or landscape mode - reading sites in portrait mode is way cool.
A definite must buy if you can swallow the price you have to pay.
This monitor is the finest thing I've ever had the pleasure to useThe bad:
Absolutely none - I looked real hard and couldn't find anything that I could criticizeSummary:
I'm using this monitor (digitally, of course) with an ATI All-In-Wonder 9800 card and it is just about as good as it gets. I previously owned a Samsung 191T and I thought it was impressive ( I sold it to my friend for $500 and he's damn glad to have it). But at 1600 x 1200 resolution, with 32M colors, this baby in fabulous. Buy one of these and you won't be sorry. TheBeagle
- Thermaltake Suppressor F31 Mid Tower Case Review 
- NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang interrupts AI meetup with Pascal Titan X reveal 
- Zotac unveils NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 mini and AMP cards 
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 unboxing and preview 
- Thermaltake ToughPower DPS G 850W Power Supply Review 
- AMD Athlon X4 845 CPU Review 
- Asus Crosshair II Formula Review 
- NVIDIA to host special celebration event in Australia July 7, GTX 1060 may be revealed 
- I need help to see if this laptop is good for gaming before I buy it 
- SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project 
- New to Building Computers -- Help Me Build a Decent Gaming One? 
- AMD Athlon X4 880K CPU Review