Samsung SyncMaster 213T User ReviewsPC
Amazing size gives you HUGE screen realestateThe bad:
I've used this now for 7 months and found it to be an IMMENSE help for anything. When surfing you can open up a lot more apps and see what you are doing - I can open up a browser and still have enough room to load up WinAMP, an IM program, and have a decent task bar.
The screen rotates so you can use it either in portrait or landscape mode - reading sites in portrait mode is way cool.
A definite must buy if you can swallow the price you have to pay.
This monitor is the finest thing I've ever had the pleasure to useThe bad:
Absolutely none - I looked real hard and couldn't find anything that I could criticizeSummary:
I'm using this monitor (digitally, of course) with an ATI All-In-Wonder 9800 card and it is just about as good as it gets. I previously owned a Samsung 191T and I thought it was impressive ( I sold it to my friend for $500 and he's damn glad to have it). But at 1600 x 1200 resolution, with 32M colors, this baby in fabulous. Buy one of these and you won't be sorry. TheBeagle
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition Review 
- EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW 
- Neoseekers review of the SI P35 PLatinum motherbaord. 
- NVIDIA announces special live stream tomorrow evening on Twitch, GTX 1080 likely to be shown 
- AMD FX 8350 Black Edition CPU and Wraith Cooler Review 
- old gpu drivers? 
- pc and power cord? 
- HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset Review 
- AMD A10-7890K APU Review 
- power surge and pc? 
- genuine os question? 
- gpu old/bad drivers?